Monday, November 5, 2012

First attempt at Salon VIM


My previous hairstylist, Yasuyo-san has returned to Japan. 
I have always enjoyed chatting with her while she does my hair.
Keep in touch and wish you all the best in Gunma!
Hope to meet up with you when I go to Tokyo!!

It was my first time to do my hair at Salon VIM.
After doing some homework searching online, I have decided to give it a try.
It is located at 4th floor, 313@Somerset.

I called and made an appointment with the Senior Hair Stylist, Stephanie.

I wanted some change to my hair color and she suggested two-tone, ombre.
I was really tempted to do magenta or purple for the bottom but I think my
boyfriend cannot accept it as he is kinda conservative for hairstyle.

So I settled for a simple one without any crazy color.

Let's get started!!


 


My new hair color♡




It looks lighter under this lighting which I totally love it!!
Still it looks darker now under normal lighting, I believe it 
will turn lighter after a few times of shampoo.

I did the Redken treatment and trimmed my hair too.


Here are the crazy colors~~~




I shall try it for this Christmas!!
Hmm.... ; )

No comments: